As a courtesy, we verify your insurance benefits for outpatient physical therapy once your appointment is scheduled and you have given us your insurance information. Please note that your quoted benefits are not a guarantee of payment or coverage. We strongly encourage you to discuss your benefits with your insurance company as you will be responsible for your bill.
- Your therapist will forward your daily charge to the billing center.
- The billing office will transmit your charges to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We typically receive payment in 60-120 days.
- You will then be billed for the remainder of the uncovered charges.
- Although it may take 60-90 days to receive a bill for your deductible and co-insurance, all co-pays are expected at time of service. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We gladly accept most medical insurance coverage! In events where individuals do not have insurance coverage, we will make every effort to determine an appropriate, fair and reasonable payment plan.
Please feel free to contact our billing office with any billing questions: 228-354-9460